A KIND wedding photographer has joined forces with wedding suppliers from across the region to give one lucky couple their dreaming wedding day for £25.
Andy Griffiths has put together the package worth £30,000 to help raise money for NHS charities.
He added: "Our industry has been all but wiped out for several months and at a time where we are asked to stay at home and our NHS are doing everything they can for us I wanted to make a difference.
"That is where Tie The knot For our NHS came from and I have managed to get fantastic suppliers to come together to offer their services to raise money for our NHS."
The wedding will take place on January 23, 2021 in Mottram Hall in Cheshire and even includes a honeymoon break after the big day.
All people need to do to enter is pay £25 via Justgiving and fill out an online form.
NHS staff can enter for free.
The competition runs until May 30 with the winner being drawn at random on the following day.
The couple will not need to pay a penny more than £25 and they will have everything they need for their wedding.
The dream wedding day includes:
- Mottram Hall for 40 day guests and 60 evening guests. This includes –
- Red Carpet Entrance
- Prosecco arrival drink
- Three course wedding breakfast
- Tea & Coffee
- Half a bottle of house wine
- Prosecco toast drink
- Evening munchies
- Tables, chairs, china, linen & glassware
- Cake stand & cake knife
- Dance floor
- Menu tasting 3 months prior to the wedding
- Bridal suite on the wedding night
- Civil ceremony room hire
- Andy Griffiths Photography
- James Tracey Wedding Films is offering full day coverage
- Lasting Memories by Alison – venue dresser
- Sam Fitton Magic – 2 hours Magic during the drinks reception
- Lottie's Bridal Boutique – A wedding dress from the Bianco Evento Range
- Smilomatic Photo Booth – 3 hour photo hire, unlimited prints, choice of 12 backdrops, personalised template & an attendant for the duration
- Liz Hendry Piano – Piano playing during the ceremony and wedding breakfast
- Diddibox Florist – Flower bouquet for bride and two bridesmaids, button holes for groom, best man, one usher & two other corsage's
- The Salon Maghull – Hair for bride & two bridesmaids & one trial at Salon Maghull
- Emma Rose Stationery – Invites for 40 day guests & 20 evening guests & a table plan up to the total value of £200.
- Hayley McGroarty MUA – Make up for the bride & two bridesmaids
- Whitefield & Ward – Five suits for the groom & groomsmen
- Buttercup Cakes – a delicious wedding cake up to the value of £500
- The Word Is Love – letters or a neon sign
- Ainsworth Jewellers – wedding rings up to the combined value of £1500
- Isabellita Bakes – Delicious wedding favours for up to 50 guests
- The Distance – One of the leading wedding bands will be offering live acoustic music during the drinks reception for 60-90 minutes with two vocals.
- DJ Gary Mills – Full lighting & sound package with one of the leading DJ's in the North West for the whole evening.
- Evening Band – The Midnight Cats – one of the leading wedding bands in the North West. Playing two 45 minute sets & the first dance if you wish.
- Rachel Simpson Shoes – Offering a pair of wedding shoes from her exclusive range including a matching bag.
- Laurellime – Offering a headdress of choice for Bride & 2 Bridesmaids up to the value of £400.00.
- Moment Candles Co :2 hour consultation in person or online by one of our scent specialist, choosing one to compliment you and your day and 8 sprays for you bridesmaids & groomsmen.
- Champneys are offering a mini moon for two nights including spa treatment & dinner at any Champneys hotel
- Rockside Holidays offering a romantic 3 night cottage stay in their West Wales holiday home in February 2021.
For more details and to enter the competition, click here