McDonald's have revealed how customers can make their famous Egg McMuffin's at home during the coronavirus lockdown.
As restaurants remain closed, the fast-food chain are trying to help out fans who are missing out on their renowned breakfast treats.
You will only need four ingredients to remake the delicious meal and the best part is, there's no 11am cut off.
People have already tried to make their own versions of McDonald's menu items but now the company have emailed the recipe out to customers to remove any of the guess work.
The recipe shouldn't take breakfast lovers any longer than around 15 minutes to make.
What you need:
- English Muffin
- 75g Sausage meat
- 1 egg
1 American cheese slice
1. Toast English Muffin until golden brown
2. Season 75g of sausage meat with salt and pepper then shape into balls.
3. Flatten the sausage meat into patty shapes and cook under a pre-heated grill for six to seven minutes on each side.
4. Brush the inside of a metal ring, or cookie cutter, with a little oil and place in a small frying pan.
5. Pour in just enough water to cover the base then bring to the boil.
6. Crack the egg into the ring, cover the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
7. Assemble your McMuffin by layering the patty and egg on top of a slice of cheese… and enjoy!
Top news stories
How to make a delicious McDonald's hash brown to accompany your McMuffin.
1. Grate a potato into a bowl.
2. Mix in an egg then season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a glug of oil in a pan then add a spoonful of the potato/egg mix.
4. Flatten and cook until golden brown on both sides.